Nestro briquettes and Pini-Kay made of sunflower husk
Briquettes nestro and pini-ky (faced) from pure pod of sunflower from the producer.
- Advantages of use of fuel briquettes:
- the minimum quantity of smoke at combustion;
- lack of sparking and "firing" in the course of burning;
- transportation prostate to the end user;
- simplicity of warehousing and use in comparison with coal.
Briquettes find broad application as fuel:
in houses, fireplaces, saunas, furnaces;
- in heating of average and small productions, greenhouses;
- on railway transport and combined heat and power plant;
- and in other places where coppers with an open fire chamber, or the coppers using solid fuel are established.
Pini-Kay (PINI-KEY) briquettes, also called "eurofirewood", are considered as a kind of solid fuel of the pressing of wood raw materials made in the way and are the best of similar types of solid fuel. It proskhodit because of complexity of technological process of production and excellent final properties of the received product.
Briquettes of Pini-Key have much bigger, in comparison with firewood, burning duration, and it means that a bookmark in the furnace or a copper can be made 3-4 times less often. In the course of burning fuel briquettes do not spark and do not scatter the burning coals and sparks;
Fuel briquettes do not contain harmful impurity and do not emit any toxic agents (allocation WITH 10 times below, than at natural gas, is 50 times lower, than at coal)